Sunday, June 3, 2012

P52 Week #22: Playtime- Game Time- Tiger Time

Tiger Softball


My younger sister plays on her high softball team.  She plays catcher and first base.

This year the Lady Tigers made it to the 5A Championship game!!

They are 2nd place in the state of Texas.

I am so proud of them. :)

Here are some pics from the season.

(and next week I'll have pics from State!)








And I was able to go to a playoff game held at the SHSU stadium!!

And I have to say, December looked mighty fine playin' on that field.

(Dear Mr Coach, please recruit her. Love, Savannah)


Bunt!





Great Job, December!!

I can't wait to watch your games next season for SENIOR YEAR!!


I still can't figure out his new button!!
Click here to see the Project 52 website for this week.







3 comments:

  1. Great action shots. I love that you went to your sister's game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't figure out the new button either... I need the little blurby html code-y bit! You too? :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shots! Love the sky in the first one.

    ReplyDelete