Saturday, June 9, 2012

P52 Week #23 Water {State Softball Sendoff}


Heck yes, we are!!

(my mom helped with those silly cups in the fence for hours)

Load up!!


 All aboard!





The Lady Tigers Varsity Softball Team.



Thank you Spring Fire Department







Yep, my dad is THAT cool.  He gets at least one little kid to do something silly
with him, so he has an excuse to do it too.

Things like playing in the water cannon water....


I love my dad. Only he can get away with such silliness.

Best picture!




Oh ya, Tiger Pride.

And pics from State! (from my mom's camera)
I wasn't able to go... darn having to be a real grown up with work and stuff! haha






The girls won 2nd place in the whole State of Texas of the 5A schools!

Congrats Lady Tigers!!



The end.
:)



To see the Project 52 page for this week, go here.
P52 with Kent Weakley


And my entry:






























2 comments: