Thursday, July 26, 2012

P52 Week #29: Movie Party

You know what Summer time means?

Time for blockbusters!


I am super lucky.  Yep! The little movie theater in Huntsville costs
only $5!!  And $3 for matinees!!

Read 'em and weep.

Makes for a super cheap and fun outing.  Especially when I
sneak in salt water taffy in my purse. ;)


Brave was soooooo good! I was so excited for the first Pixar female lead.






Guess who saw Brave two days in row??

First with Carissa and Rachel, the roomies.  Then with Ryan (because guys can't see little kid movies alone, hahahha).


Hollah!

But I can't find the soundtrack ANYWHERE. I want the actual album.  From an actual store.  Is that too much to ask? I NEED it.





Oh dear, I do believe Spiderman became my favorite super hero in 8th grade. 

I love him!

I was a little scared about this redo, but when I saw it
with Ryan and Kevin...






I loved this version so much better!!

The actor is better.  The effects are better.  The acting all around is better.

Emma Stone is the coolest gal to roam these lands.


My only complaint is the soundtrack.

I lived off of the soundtracks from the other movies.

But this one was only instrumental.  Sad day.  Oh well!














P52 with Kent Weakley




My entry:








No comments:

Post a Comment