Friday, March 2, 2012

P52 Week #9- A Great Leap

My First Race
 The Houston Rodeo Run 10K



Our time: 59:20
Our places:
95/96 out of 249 females ages 20-24
878/881 out of 3216 females

The total number of people in both the 5k and 10k was 15,000!!


Preparation for this race started about 3 or 4 months ago, and I am so glad I participated. :)
It took a great leap a faith to know I could do this.
It took leaps and bounds to run without stopping.
It took a leap of faith to keep running through the cramps.

I made that leap.

Now to train for the BlueBell Fun Run!



project 52 p52 my3boybarians.com



3 comments:

  1. Congratulations to you! I'm training for my first half marathon in May, and that is also taking a lot of faith!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I am also a newbie and will try to finish the Woodlands Half Marathon tomorrow. Who knows we may meet for the Houston Half next year. Keep it up!!!

    ReplyDelete