Friday, January 13, 2012

P52 Week #2: Made with Love

This week's photo challenge: Made with Love.

What a coincidence I sent off two packages this week!!  One to the birthday Elder and one to my pregger friend.  (Shout out to Stephanie!! Baby Jazlyn is adorable!!)

Brown paper packages tied up with strings,
These are a few of my favorite things...



Well, I think I won the blonde roots award.  There was supposed to be cookies included in the birthday box, but I forgot them! At home! Far away from school! Thank goodness for patient and kind-hearted and awesome mommies. :)

Anyhoo, Stephanie's baby box included: a hanging baby stuffs organizer, a do not disturb new mommy tiara, and wall art!! I embroidered a little somethin' somethin'...


All you need...
Embroidery Hoop
Thread
Buttons Galore
Fabric
Needle (duh!)

And it was made with love for little baby Jazlyn...


project 52 p52 my3boybarians.com
For more info...



Peace out!

1 comment:

  1. How super-adorable! I love the drawings on the cardboard boxes. I am Pinning your embroidery project right now so *hopefully* I'll remember it next time I need a baby shower present!

    ReplyDelete