Friday, January 20, 2012

P52 Week #3: I Dreamed a Dream

"Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world."
— Harriet Tubman


Clouds are my favorite.
Even though the quote talks about stars and I wanted to get a picture of stars and stars would be super cool...
Clouds beat them every single time.
I don't know what it is about them, but a cloudy sky always makes me happy.  They are just so pretty! Especially with the sun bedazzling (sp?) them all up.
And the sun is definitely a star...
So reach for the clouds!! haha



And my entry for the P52 Challenge:



project 52 p52 weekly photo challenge my3boybarians.com
Info on the challenge here.


7 comments:

  1. How beautiful!! Love the quote...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colouring! Your photo has a beautiful haunting feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! The deep blues drew me right in. I'm a sucker for clouds, too -- ever changing in color & shape.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love clouds, too. I saw one this morning that looked like a heart. Alas, I didn't even have my purse camera with me. Great picture.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I used the lower cloud picture as the background to my youtube video "I Dreamed a Dream" (link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tug4xw4ZFdc). I credited your website in the description, but I realize I probably should've asked you for permission to use it. So, can I still use your picture, or do you want me to edit my video?

    ReplyDelete