Tuesday, January 31, 2012

What I Wore: Texas Edition

*Please feel free to read this entire post in a Texan accent.  And no, I don't really have a strong one. I'm from the Great Suburbia of Houston, thank you.


OOOOOOOOHHHHH YESSSS, that would be a burnt orange sweater.  Don't mind if I do, ma'am.


haha.


Come on now! One can never have too many burnt orange articles of clothing! :)


And in my defense... I bought this sweater in "frickin' " Utah for goodness sakes.  (I will never understand why they say that dad-gum word so much. haha)  AND at Forever 21.  This $16 sweater and I?  Soulmates we are! 


And my hair was in the mood for curls!
Good thing church is only 3 hours because the humidity killed
the curls in about 4. bahaha. Why thank you, Gulf of Mexico.


My standard go-to brown skirt was super staticky for some reason, all bunchin' up and stuff.

Therefore I added my thrifted Granny lace slip. Problem solved, sir.

And you can't forget them lovely boots. mmmm.





Thanks. And Hook 'em.


Bahaha . . .

Pinned Image

1 comment:

  1. you look so cute, love the outfit I hope you'll add it to my What We Wore and Made party over at http://raegunwear.blogspot.com/search/label/WWWMW

    ReplyDelete