Friday, April 27, 2012

P52 Week #17: Green

Oh boy, do i not have a green thumb.


Nope, not at all.


I need something that screams or cries when it's hungry. haha


Anyhoo, my mother gave me these gorgeous tulips for my class ring ceremony.



Ooooooo, I love tulips...



Total gorg'.

hahaha.

Just kidding.  I don't talk like that.

Often.




Remember how I most definitely DO NOT have a green thumb?

Well, it less than a week to kill my loverly tulips. :(

Apparently you shouldn't water plants everyday.

Because then they get a fungus emungus!

Poor things. Didn't know what was coming.






 I guess I was hoping my best friends would help me keep them alive.

Magically.

*cue Twilight Zone music*





Now aren't they just darlin'?!

My roomies hate them... how rude!!

My sister painted the SHSU one for me, because I was super upset I could find a SHSU gnome.  I mean, all of the big colleges have them!! SHSU is a D1 school!  We deserve a school spirit gnome too! Amirite?! hahaha





project 52 p52 my3boybarians.com




2 comments:

  1. cute photographs. I love the form flowers take right through their lifespan

    http://www.saltandsparkle.com/home/2012/4/27/40-shades-of-green.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. The white tulips are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete