Wednesday, April 18, 2012

What I Wore: Peach Jeans

If you think Pinterest hasn't made a difference in lives, you are WRONG. haha.

One of the many hours spent on Pinterest.com, I came across a picture of light tangerine pants.  I thought to myself, "Ooooooo, Savannah likes."

So I saved that bad boy in my style board and went on my merry way.

BUT the image of orange pants haunted me. I NEEDED them.

I thought constantly about them.  I talked constantly about them.

Keep in mind, this was in about January/February so colored jeans were in the stores but not really worn yet.  So everyone thought I was crazy,
which isn't new. haha.

Anyhoo, one day I was determined, and I looked up some potentials.  I found the perfect pair at Forever 21.  So I saw them on my screen, went to the store, and conquered! haha.  Then I cringed, what does one wear with stone wash peach jeans????????

Shopping Spree!!

All clothes from Forever 21.
Shoes from Payless.




1. Color Block with bright solids.





2. Highlight a similar color with a neutral.  In this case, black.




3. Go crazy with the neutrals!! Do the unexpected!

The jeans came with a black belt, but I used a brown one to go with this outfit.





New shoes from Payless! $14.99!!




Outtakes:

The silly animals were competing for attention and following me around.

Silly, silly Charlie.



Silly, silly Ruger.


















No comments:

Post a Comment